At Software School, we believe software training is one of the smartest investments you’ll make in your most important asset — your people. Effective, custom training pays for itself, and then some.
If you agree, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1994, we’ve been a leading provider of customized business and graphics software training in New Jersey and surrounding states. We’ve served a wide variety of clients:
- Corporate managers with employees of various knowledge levels and different responsibilities in need of training on new or updated software
- Small business owners looking to get more from their staff
- Individuals wanting to gain skills for a new job
- Stay-at-home moms (and dads!) re-entering the workforce.
From large classroom training at Fortune 100 companies to personalized instruction for individuals, our experienced and professional trainers make learning interesting and fun. Whether it’s a 2-hour session on advanced Photoshop or a company-wide Outlook training program, we do it, and do it well.
Assessing your training needs
A critical part of developing an effective training program is accurately assessing your training needs. We’ll work with you to understand your unique situation and the training challenges you face: current software knowledge, ultimate training goals, software versions, and more. Follow-up surveys help us measure the effectiveness of our training and become an integral part of the ongoing improvement process.
Making it happen
Before starting the process, it helps for us to know:
- Number of participants in the program
- Software expertise of those participants
- Time frame to complete the training
- Current software and versions
- Software to be purchased and installed (we can help with this)
Ask us for suggested course outlines for any of the following classes…
Adobe: Windows and Mac editions of Acrobat, After Effects, Audition, Bridge, Captivate, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
Microsoft: Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, VBA for Excel, Windows, Word
Apple: OS X, iOS, Mac versions of Microsoft and Adobe suites
Mobile: iPad, iPhone
Miscellaneous: WordPress, Camtasia Studio